Here is the list of new & improved features of Aurora HDR 2018:
- NEW: Windows version.
- NEW: Lens Correction tool (available for Mac, coming soon for PC).
- NEW: Dodge & Burn Filter.
- NEW: Transform Tool (available for Mac, coming soon for PC).
- NEW: Tone-mapping technology with reduced noise, improved realism of initial results and faster performance.
- NEW: HDR Enhance Filter.
- NEW: History Panel.
- NEW: Image Flip & Rotate (available for Mac, coming soon for PC).
- NEW: Touch Bar support for Macbook Pro.
- NEW: Redesigned-from-scratch User Interface.
- NEW: Macphun plug-ins.
- IMPROVED: faster RAW image processing.
- IMPROVED: faster merging.
- IMPROVED: faster masking performance.
- IMPROVED: RAW file handling (reveals more details in shadows/highlights, displays colors more accurately and reduces noise).
- IMPROVED: Added Difference, Substract and Hue Blend modes for Layers and Textures.
- IMPROVED: Custom Texture in any layer can now be a RAW file.
- IMPROVED: Color Temperature.
- IMPROVED: Crop tool. More crop proportions, plus the Ability to Set Custom Aspect Ratio & Crop Presets (for Facebook, for example).
- IMPROVED: Image Radiance. More accurate with details & colors.
- IMPROVED: HDR Structure Algorithm. More accurate with details & colors.
- IMPROVED: HDR Details Boost tool.
- IMPROVED: Sharpen on export.
You can find out more here.